Contact Us Now

Federal Registration and State Licensing

CryptoCompliance will consult with your business to determine the applicability of federal FinCEN registration requirements for money service businesses, and state licensing requirements for money transmitters.

State registration and licensing requirements are based on where the money transmitter is operating and providing financial services to U.S. customers.

Contact us to request a written proposal.

CryptoCompliance is a regulatory consulting firm and does not provide legal advice, opinion, or services. Our services cannot and should not be relied upon as legal advice or opinion. We recommend you consult a lawyer if you want legal advice, opinion, or services.