• What personal information is collected?
• How may my personal information be used?
• Are cookies and IP addresses used?
• Is personal information disclosed to third parties?
• Links to third-party sites
• What are my rights in relation to your data?
• How is children’s information treated?
• How is my information kept secure?
• Service Providers
• Consent and Contact Information
What personal information is collected?
CryptoCompliance collects personal information on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, blogs, and surveys. The personal information collected may include, without limitation, company, or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and email addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
How may my personal information be used?
CryptoCompliance uses your personal information collected from form fill outs, cookies, and IP addresses to:
• Fulfill your requests for information;
• Process your requests to participate in events;
• Personalize your experience;
• Review, consider, and contact you for any employment or sales related inquiries
• Analyze Site user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site;
• Send news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events based on areas of interest you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personal information disclosed to third parties?
CryptoCompliance will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of CryptoCompliance) except as set forth in this Policy.
1. CryptoCompliance may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
2. CryptoCompliance may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
3. CryptoCompliance may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
4. CryptoCompliance may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to CryptoCompliance;
5. If CryptoCompliance and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by CryptoCompliance or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and become owned by the merged entity or third party. Any such merged entity or third party may have different privacy policies.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties. For example, in instances of framing of third-party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
Depending on where you reside, you may be entitled to certain rights regarding the personal data CryptoCompliance holds about you. For instance, you may have the right to request access to your information, obtain a copy of it, or inquire about how we use your personal information. You have the right to request that we correct incorrect, inaccurate, or out-of-date information about you. You may also have the right to request that we stop processing your information and/or withdraw your consent to such processing and to ask us to delete your information.
To do any of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 274-9372 for more information and to submit your request.
Our Sites are not directed at children 18 years of age or younger. CryptoCompliance, therefore, will not intentionally collect information about anyone under the age of 18, and requests that no such information be submitted to us.
CryptoCompliance has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized CryptoCompliance personnel are provided access to Personal Info. Despite these precautions, CryptoCompliance cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
This policy has been in effect since January 5, 2015